Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays from Podunk Miami


Happy- Happy- Happy Holidays!!!! First and foremost, I hope everyone had a spectacular and safe Christmas! Ours was great! Full of loads of quality family time and memorable events.

As you all know it was Omar's first Christmas and I think he enjoyed it. At first it was a bit overwhelming for him. Just as he was done unwrapping a present and set to play with it, it was taken away and another wrapped present was plopped in front of him. For a moment he got pretty annoyed and got a little fussy.... but other than that--- he was awesome.

The holidays brought back loads of usual family traditions, Noche Buena with our roasted pork, Yuca, Christmas at my Aunt's house... my grandparents coming over Christmas morning. It also brought along quite a bit of work, which is welcomed believe it or not. I ended up staying up all night on the 23rd finishing up cakes just so I would not have to do anything on the 24th. Although I had a total of about 3 hours, it was well worth it.

I am so excited about leaving on vacation to NC next week. We haven't been up to the cabin in over a year, so it will be great to go. It will be nice to get a change of season and just do nothing for a couple of days. I can't wait!!!!

I want to also apologize, I will not be posting any pictures just yet. I will go ahead and do that tomorrow when I'm a bit more rested. Just wanted to wish everyone a great holidays and loads of love!!! -- ((Hugs)) The Falcon Family

0 comments: