Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sorry for the hiatus

Hi all... it has been at least a month since I actively blog. Yes I have been cheating and starting an entry but not posting with hopes to sit and update you all on our riveting experiences. But alas-- no such luck. All I have is a bunch of unfinished entries with a couple of pictures and just a lot of crap I guess- lol.

We are almost done on this end and Aiden is almost here... February 3 could not come soon enough!!! I can imagine if I have negative energy and time right now once he has made his grand entrance it will diminish even more. But I am definitely trying. As a matter of fact--- this afternoon we are making our way to my mom and dad's house. Hopefully I can take advantage and catch up on this whole blog business than!!! Until than, just wanted to post a little something to let y'all know we were still alive and blogging (lol).

Oh and just a little tidbit of information--- little Omar is sleeping in his big boy bed and loving it. Well most of the time, every so often we get an early morning visitor at our door step. But he is more than welcomed into the bed. I complain, but I miss his cuteness first thing in morning. But oh to be able to stretch and conquer my side of the bed again... BLISS

0 comments: