Wednesday, August 6, 2008

when limited wardrobes strike

Now I thought that once I had my little bundle of chunks I would soon fit into my clothing... WRONG!!! Seems that no matter how much weight I feel I have lost or how thin I make myself believe I look... things just don't fit right. I have heard it all, its only been two months, you just had a baby, etc, etc, etc. But I am done with being fat!!!! It is difficult to get into any kind of routine at the moment, since I am on Omi's schedule as opposed to him being on mine. Good news though... some of the post pregnancy clothes I went out and purchased (I was in a in between stage of not fitting into maternity clothes or my clothes) is feeling loose and although snug - ok TIGHT I can wiggle into some of my clothes. However truthfully I find myself confined to a limited wardrobe, a uniform some would describe it. Omar has repeatedly told me to purchase more clothes and stop with the whining, but I am so resistant. I'm convinced that if I go ahead and start buying new clothes that I will not feel the need to continue project "pre-prego weight". Which is going better than one would imagine. Especially since honestly I'm really not doing much to burn any calories. Except stand in the scorching sun for an hour while I grill burgers and hotdogs five days a week at Omar's camp (which is going very well thank goodness). Next week I am most likely going to start a de-tox, and from there the diet will begin. Last year I purchased the book Juicing for Life, it is not the funnest but it works. Finally my rings are beginning to fit me how they used to, not big but not tight--- just perfect!
Last but definitely not least... Happy Birthday Tata (brother's nickname- I gave it to him when I started talking and it stuck). I can't believe its been two years since I have actually been in town to spend it with you!!! MUAH!! ((hugs)) I love you tons!!! **Look!!! we were both thin here!!! YAY!!!**

0 comments: