Sunday, August 7, 2011

Super Hero Beach BUMS!

This past weekend we went to the coolest birthday party!  It was super hero themed.  For those of you who are not up to date with the latest Marvel and DC Comic super heroes...I know most of them.  Omi is all about the Avengers, Iron Man, Captain America, and Batman lately.  So you can only imagine how excited he was when I told him that his cousin Anthony’s birthday party was of super heroes.  The kid almost exploded!  What could have been better than a super hero themed birthday party???  The fact that each child was given their very own cape with their initial on it to decorate!  The funniest thing is to see a bunch of 2-4 year olds run around with capes on.  They looked like midgets, it was awesome.  My cousin really out did herself.  The candy station was absolutely beautiful!  Unfortunately I did not get a picture of it, I know I know... I am slacking.

DSCN0425 DSCN0426 DSCN0427 DSCN0428  DSCN0430

Now allow me to have a mommy moment.  Aren’t these the absolutely most adorable little boys you ever did see?  Yes I know they are. DSCN0431 DSCN0432 DSCN0433 DSCN0434  DSCN0436  

::sand castle pictures coming soon::

1 comments:

Liani said...

I can't wait to take Lia to the beach... so exciting