Sunday, August 7, 2011

Because I am a girly GIRL

cartoon_lady_and_shopping_bags

I so excited about our impending trip to Punta Cana I already started planning out my evening outfits.  Tragic I know.  Exaggerated?  Definitely.  Excited?  VERY!

So I have been escaping to the mall here and there picking up a blouse here, a pair of shorts there, a pair of sandals which were too much of a bargain to pass up on, and maybe just maybe I also bought a dress (or two...or three).  Oh and I may have also purchased a few swimsuits.  I have justified the retail therapy by also returning the favors for Omar and the boys.  They too have acquired new swimming trunks, and evening outfits.

However this evening while Omar stepped out to the gym and boys knocked out I felt it was time to begin laying out my outfits.  And have come to grips with the fact that I am in desperate need of new trinkets and accessories.  Which only made my trip to the mart this upcoming week an absolute MUST.  To hear me you are likely feeling beyond sad for me.  You can only imagine that I have not a thing to accessorize with.  I do not have BINS stacked in my side of our closet filled with bangles, hoops, studs, wooden bracelets, linked chains, etc...or over flowing jewelry boxes that cannot fit another set of stud earrings inside of any of their compartments.  It really is such a sad sad sad thing.  But alas I do have oodles of stuff, but still cannot seem to figure out a combination that fuses with the outfits I have selected.  Oof...

1 comments:

Liani said...

we are so taking care of this on wednesday! lol... poor derek and omar