Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Poor Papa-

Today Omi said one of the funniest/ cutest things he has said in a while, which is tough to say since he says so many so often.  After the boys’ speech session I dropped Omar off at home since we both had errands to run.  The conversation I than had with Omi was as follows.

"Mama, Papa is not coming with us?"

"No papito.  Papa has to go to work."

"Oh...to pay bills?"

"Yes baby to pay bills"

"My bills?"

"Yes Omi"

"Your bills too Mama?"

"Yes baby mama’s bills too"

"And Aiden’s bills????"

"Yeeeeessss Omi"

"ohhhhh... Papa has a lot of bills"

(holding my laughter back as hard as I could)

Than with this look of concern on his face "Poooooor Papa"

 

Amazed at how little barely three year old Omi put all that together himself.  Put a lot into perspective about how truly awesome my husband is to me.  I know that sometimes I can take for granted that everyone has it as I do.  Obviously that is not the case.  With father’s day right around the corner I want to take a moment to thank my Omar.  He is such a wonderful father, and such a supportive husband.  Omi you are such a good life partner, I don’t know how I could make it without your help and constant support in my life.  You are such an undercover sweet heart and such a push over when it comes to the boys.  Our boys are so lucky to have you as a father watching over them and guiding them along the way.  Happy (early) Father’s day Baybeh!  (you just KNOW I will forget to blog on Father’s Day).

1 comments:

Liani said...

i literally peeded in my pants a little when reading this blog... so funny!