Monday, June 27, 2011

"Allow me to reintroduce myself"

Hi all!  I feel like I have really not had a moment to myself to sit and just ramble.  We just got back from East Cobb this past Thursday.  And on Sunday I had cookies and a cake to complete so you can only imagine the madness that has been my life. 

It has gone a little bit like this...Friday before Father’s day I had 3 cakes due.  That same Friday afternoon we left to the keys.  Drove back Sunday morning, so  that we could a) spend Father’s day with my dad be) pack and c) leave to East Cobb with the 14u team for a week.  I am STILL recovering.  Not to mention we are leaving for Orlando this upcoming Saturday for another week long tournament. 

the upcoming tournament is actually going to be more fun than our usual trips.  We are planning on taking the boys to the Magic Kingdom and a water park or two.  So they are definitely going to have a great time.  Plus since we are staying at one of the Disney resorts I plan on hanging with the boys pool side while Papa is "working".  Should make for some nice pictures and knowing my kids I am sure there will be a funny story or two to follow as well.

0 comments: