Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thank you for the Fabulousity


This past Sunday one of my besties and future "Co-Madre" Darlene organized my baby shower for little Aiden. Not only was it perfect--- she kept it simple and gorgeous. Most importantly--- I did not have to lift a finger. Although I must admit I did make my own cake, but more because I thought it would be a frivolous expense. I wanted it to match everything and had a particular vision for it... and for someone who is a control freak and had something planned for her for a change--- it was the one thing I could control (lol). But it was great, as always the fam bam was there and friends that are so close are considered part of the family! My little Little guy is so loved, I can't wait for his arrival. Little Omar loved opening the presents and helping Papa put the diapers away. I am sure Christmas morning this year is going to be crazy with him tearing through gift wrap. Here are a couple of snap shots from the day... enjoy.

0 comments: