Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sunday Fun Days

So sorry I have not been able to update recently.  I feel like we have been non stop all over the place.  When O is not coaching, we are running errands or I am baking...but I am super happy to say that we have managed to keep Sundays as our family day.  It is so important to me that we have those family moments, which with our baseball world is not always at normal hours.  Family outings consist of morning gym adventures, pizza buffet lunches, and of course watching Papa coach the boys.  Just recently our Sundays have been back to back with birthday parties, BBQs and none other than Disney on Ice!  Aiden was so excited to see Mickey, clapped and was dancing the entire show.  Not to mention how he started screaming out for Mickey during intermission.  Omi was dying to run down and skate with Buzz Lightyear and Woody.  Watching the little ones soak it all in is the best part of being a mommy.  My heart melts with them every day.  I know I say it all the time, and must sound like a broken record...but OMG! I was born to be a mother.  Nothing in this world I could ever imagine to more fulfilling them than having them in my life.  When Omar and I were married I never imagine I could feel more connected to a person than I do with my husband, and than I was blessed with my two little monsters.  Cheesiness, my heart flutters at the thought of them.  Amazing how such little people have such an epic affect on a person’s life.

SDC15122 Omar’s photog skills at it’s finest!

SDC15123

 SDC15124 SDC15126 SDC15127 SDC15128 SDC15129 SDC15131 SDC15133

One of the MANY birthday parties we had the delight in attending was to a really new and cool spot in the design district, Play In.  It is actually a sensory play location they use for therapy during the week.  On the weekend they rent it out for birthday parties.  They have ball pits and even a zip line!  Even Aiden got to join in on the fun...big Omar may or may not have done the same (lol)!

SDC15137 SDC15138 SDC15139 SDC15140 SDC15141 SDC15142 SDC15143 SDC15144 SDC15145 SDC15146 SDC15147 SDC15148 SDC15149 SDC15152

**videos coming soon!**

0 comments: