Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yvette = Marie Osmond????

Any one who knows me is aware of my uphill weight battle. The gym, the hydroxycut, you name it. Those first couple of pounds were not too difficult to but oh gosh these leading up to the first goal are lingering.

So just recently I convinced Omar what would really help me lose weight is getting Nutrisystem. It really did not take too much convincing, we spend more than what the food costs eating out almost every other evening. So last Tuesday it arrived. At first I was really excited, Omar of course knew better. He did warm me that the pictures online were not going to be the what they sent me. Those little fibbers! Their pictures do look so delicious and filling.... sigh.

Well long story short--- portions stink. But I am slowly getting used to them. I MISS french fries and pizza!!! EVERYONE knows my love affair with pizza is serious, so hard does not even describe it. But tah-dah!!!!!! I am only 3 lbs away from goal number 1... and lost 4 lbs in one week!!!

Luckily I lost as much as I did in the first week. THANK GOODNESS! The more I lose the easier I find it to be stay focused. End goal you may ask? Well it is a bit unrealistic, but it is to try to weigh what I did when I went to NYC for our honeymoon when we go for our 5 year anniversary in January. LMBO!!! Wish me luck friends... and prayers, lots and lots of prayers.

0 comments: