Wednesday, March 9, 2011

In case you were wondering...

mrClean_prod01_img_01 I am not sure how many (if any) have ever wondered if those lovely little creations Mr. Clean Magic Erasers really do clean any and everything.  Well folks I am here to tell you they were not meant for every surface.  What had happened was... (lol) I decided to tackle some little home projects, one of which was painting some parts of the ceiling.  About 10 months ago when we painted (yes I know bare with me on the time frame- it happens) some small parts of the ceiling were painted along the edges.  So I decided I would spray those pesky marks right off!!!  Scurried on down to Home Depot, (which I am not sure if it’s an odd thing but I love going there) and bought a can of ceiling paint and went to work.  In the process I got a couple of specks on my arms and a pretty big one on my right hand.  When done I tried washing it out only to have this genius idea...MAGIC ERASERS, they get every thing out so easily, surely they are the answer.  W-R-O-N-G!!!!  All I can say is thank goodness I did not rub it up and down my arms as I had first intended.  I have always wondered what those babies are made of...I think I figured it out- white sand paper.

SDC15042

2 comments:

Liani said...

Um ouch!

Omar and Yvette Falcon said...

lol.... would you expect anything less from me???