Friday, March 4, 2011

The hangover after a Getaway

No I am not drunk!!!  I actually cannot recall the last time I sipped alcohol.  Have you guys seen the Everybody Love Raymond episode where Deborah gets a DIU???  HA ha ha ha... when she goes in for the hearing to have her license reinstated she tells the hearing officer "I should be drunk every day"--- let us say that I have had a few of those days back to back this week. 

No one enjoys vacations more than I, period.  There are a number of reasons, more so because it means I get to pry O away from FBC from a couple of days.  Which anyone who knows O, that phone is his life line and there is always what I have come to address as baseball emergencies.This past weekend we headed to Orlando (again) with some of the fam.  We went to celebrate little Gabriel’s first birthday.  Omar and Danny were loving life, and I am pretty sure they feel that the get away was for the soul purpose of them being able to spend some quality time together. We only went up for a weekend, but it was just the right amount of time to throw my routine out of whack. 

The boys LOVED Chef Mickey's.  Omar’s wallet was not as thrilled, but the kids is really what it is all about.  They all loved being able to "eat" with the characters.  Their favorite part?  The napkin twirling of course!

SDC14973 SDC14954 SDC14956 SDC14957 SDC14961 SDC14963 SDC14964 SDC14969 SDC14970  SDC14974

This picture ladies and gentlemen is the reason Mr.. Falcon is not allowed to photograph important moments.  He takes one shot, make it count--- regardless of the end result.  Hence why I am rarely photographed, if I want a decent picture I need to be at helms.

SDC14971

SDC14978

Check out Buzz getting a little fresh, with his hand on my bottom…. tsk tskSDC14980

SDC14982 - Copy

In case you are saying to yourself, hey this picture doesn’t look bad cut Omar some slack- it was not taken by him.  (lol thanks Angie)

SDC14983

SDC14996 SDC14997

 

And last but definitely not least, what I consider a getaway hangover.  Laundry- and lots of it.  The laundry we get to carry back after the fun, plus (not pictured) the laundry that was left unattended before we left.  And yes, that is my precious oldest son Peanut pictured laying on the pile.SDC15026 

Oh my goodness!!!  Can you imagine that I just realized that I had never posted a single picture from when we took the boys to Disney back in November???  Seriously, I’m out of it.  I will try to post a couple Mickey shots next time.  Until than here are some shots of the absolutely cutest boys alive...I get the urge to bite them all the time (and some times do!)

SDC15029 SDC15031 SDC15033 SDC15034 SDC15035 SDC15036

0 comments: