Saturday, July 12, 2008

babies definitely are us









So far I am actually amazed at how often I have actually been writing on here. I am assuming that once the "new" wears off I will update on here less and less. And well to be honest, there is not much an update. Except my cousin Sofia is pregnant again-- YAY!!! More babies for the family. Its nuts, we have always been a huge familyon my father's side (eleven cousins). And now that we're all older and multiplying... its surreal. Lets do a quick run down of kids/ babies; Tommy (11), Leah (5), Kristy (4), Mia (4), Nicholas (3), Kaylie (2), Gabriel (1), Madison (1), Anthony (almost 1), Danny (10 mths), Dylan (6 mths), Alice (5 mths) and my little one (5 wks). And now with another cousin on the way... and hopefully Omar will have a brother/ sister on the way sooner than later, the family is just growing and growing. Its too funny how family gettys have gone from consisting of dominoes and beer--- to baby einstein and swings!!! Hilarious how we discuss the coolest clothes at baby gap, children's place, which formula gives less colic, how eco diapers have less leakage, etc. One of the best things is that they are all in the same age group some what. So it will be just like it was for us growing up.... aww I am feeling so nostalgic now.


0 comments: