Saturday, January 24, 2009

Spooky eh?

So I really do not have too much to post. But just a random thought that for some of you is not all that random. I much like some of you (I hope I am not alone on this one) have a google alert set up for Omar's name. Just to keep tabs whenever someone is mentioning him. Hoping to only hear nice things (I said HOPING). And check out this site, just a random person whose hobby is apparently stalking--- I mean following baseball players around and keeping pictures of them. And may I add they are not even flattering photos for the most part. Now in baseball it is somewhat normal and not at all a surprise to most of you. However, imagine being a lawyer, physician, or teacher and having someone take random pictures of you... how odd would that be???

0 comments: