Saturday, February 28, 2009

Redbull vs. Full Throttle


Odd title I know- but it will all make sense soon enough! You guessed it, we joined a gym. Omar is a gym-rat, always has been... since before we even got together. He has had his moments where he has allowed me to drag him away from it, but for the most part he has been good at sticking to it. I on the other hand, quite the opposite. I do not care for the gym at all. I claimed to have gotten hives from the gym before. But it happened--- hell froze over. Omar got me to join the gym. And I am enjoying it, which is even more a surprise than anything else. Ultimately it was my decision to no longer be such a fatty. I have regained some weight after I had already lost it. So, we joined 24 Hour Fitness... and I have been so good about going. I was not sure how I would react to going every day- but I am so proud of myself. Yes I have taken a day a week off, but I need a day of rest too! However I have found that an energy drink does assist in keeping me going. Redbull is slightly better than Full Throttle. It not only kicks in faster, but last longer and I did not feel like I crash as bad with Redbull as I did with Full Throttle. I have yet to actually lose a pound... I am hoping that will soon follow shortly. Although, I must admit that I secretly tell myself I have lost weight.... it is what keeps me determined with my goal.

Oh and did I mention that Vin Diesel works out at our gym? LMFAO!!!! But than again, would you expect anything less from a person such as myself who flies in planes with Freddy Prinze Jr and Ashanti???

0 comments: