Sunday, March 1, 2009

Does everyone find him as sexy as I do?


Now I am sure you ALL know I speaking of Mr. Falcon. And I know we all feel the same about our hubbies. I would imagine if we didn't--- than well we wouldn't be with them. So, besides that. As I had mentioned in previous posts we have started to go to the gym together. It has become such an enjoyable routine actually. Not so much the working out part though- I am sure you are all terribly surprised. But the cool down after. I am becoming such a fan of the steam room. It is here that we talk up a storm and just soak it all in. At this time, it is where I begin to enjoy the fruit of Omar's work out. As we all know, right after working out everything is pumping from the work and muscles are looking extra delicious (lol). It is here that I begin to admire my husband's physique. I really wonder if everyone stays as attracted to their significant other as I find myself to Omar. I think I may find him even sexier now. It is so silly for anyone reading this, I even find his feet (yeah those ugly toes) attractive. Not to mention that I always swear that everyone is checking him out.... HA HA HA . Well I mean, it is not a laughing matter--- I really do believe that due to my chunkiness, when people see us together they probably wonder. In my brain I am always thinking, ha--- if they knew I used to be thin and hot too, they would not wonder how I pulled such a catch. Ridiculous? Well I never claimed to be sane...

0 comments: