Monday, February 23, 2009

New found love-

I am a huge gadget buff. I own all kinds, from cleaning products to a flip and fold. Which up until now the flip and fold owned my heart. It was such a great contraption.... making folding laundry (aka the worse chore in the world) a bit more eventful and fun. I am an anything Swiffer aficionado.... I own the swiffer jet mop, vacuum, duster.... you name it. Omar thinks we should own stock in Swiffer I love it so much. I may own every stain remover known to man. I never met a stain I could not remove, although I love the challenge.

It does not stop at cleaning products as I mentioned earlier. I own paper crimpers, cutters, shredders- all for scrap booking needs of course. I love my cricut! I share a love for many of my gadgets. But today- today my love reached a new level. I am the proud owner of a Mr. Clean Eraser mop. I love it, recommend it to all, one of the best purchases I ever made. I am a huge fan of the magic eraser, fabulous for bath tubs--- to have a magic eraser on a stick is a dream. Thank you Mr. Clean, you are FABULOUS in so many ways.

0 comments: