Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time flies when you're sleep deprived!

I cannot believe that our little bundle of grouchiness has been here for a month! I know I said this when I had Omar, but seriously... what was life like before Aiden came into my life? Oh--- that is right a little less hectic.

Now I do not want to sit here and complain. My little Aidensito is too cute. He is fussy and always looks like he is upset; and I would not want it any other way. Although, I must admit had he been born first my two little ones would likely be further apart in age. Big Omar is still adjusting to the difference between little Omar and Aiden, he claims Aiden is too high maintenance.

But yes folks, it has already been a month since the little guy came into the world. I feel like time is zooming by--- can you believe the poor little guy has yet to take his newborn pictures? He is no longer a little newborn, but you know me ((hard headed until the end)) I have an appointment for next Tuesday to have them taken. I know they will not be like Omi's all tini tiny... but I REFUSE to have the second baby not have all the things we did for little Omar. Being a parent now, I think that is one of my biggest pet peeves. When the first born is given the world and a shrine all over the household and the second born doesn't even have a complete baby book. I am determined to not be that mom. I was the second born, so I know how it feels to look at your baby book only to realized there is no documentation of my existence after the actual day I was born.

But yes, happy 1 month birthday my little guy. Mommy loves you so much... no worries you won't go neglected or undocumented my little soon to be monster ;0) Here is a clip of when he was brought to me in my room and I was actually able to enjoy him and cuddle with the little guy.

0 comments: