Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 thank you for the blessings

Dear 2010,

You left just as abruptly as you stumbled in. When you first came I was pudgy and swollen, wanting nothing more than to give birth to my little Aiden; only to be thinning and fit when you left me. Just as I was getting used to having you around, you stepped out the back door without a trace! In February you blessed our family with the birth of a healthy little guy, we would soon nick name goblin. Throughout the year you were kind to our family, giving us success as both a family and as a business. Every day I watched my boys grow, and explore their constant evolving world. While you were visiting I found the strength to stay motivated and take off the weight your ugly sister 2009 watched me put on. Right before you left you watched my viejo have a short stint in the hospital, only to have him home just in time to wish you good bye. And although you were very kind to my family and I, I want to make sure I say toodles! On to the new adventures 2011 holds for the Falcon Family….

As to be expected, I have pictures of our New Year’s Eve at Omar’s parent’s house. But, before I get to that let me share 3 other pictures:

For Christmas Santa Clause left Omi an easel at my grandparent’s house. He is a regular Picaso that boy! It you look closely you can spot a drawing of what looks like a sausage person. lol

SDC14424

These two delicious boys enjoyed their last lunch of the year right before leaving to Abuela’s house.

SDC14425 SDC14426

The rest are just of us doing random New Year’s Eve stuff. Little Omar danced his heart out, as he usually does. Aiden was well, Aiden i.e. HIGH MAINTENANCE.

SDC14428SDC14447 SDC14450 SDC14452 SDC14454 SDC14455 SDC14456 SDC14463 SDC14465 SDC14466

The first kiss of the New Year, my favorite part of the evening!

SDC14461

Happy New Year, may you and your families have many blessings in 2011.

Love, The Falcon Family

0 comments: