Friday, September 5, 2008

Mission COMPLETE!!! Atleast the first one that is

What mission did I complete? Well I have like a million which are on my "to-do" list but one of biggest goals was to reach 150lbs again. Yeah I know, not that thin but sure is a lot less than 194 lbs (which is what I weighed right before Little O was born)! Talk about a fat butt eh? So now that I have successfully reached 150 (fyi pre- preggo weight) the next goal is five more lbs. Of course the end goal is to TRY and I do stress T-R-Y to get to about 130. However I am planning to reach that long term goal with a couple of small term 5 lb goals at a time.

And oh my goodness how did I forget to post yesterday!!! Yesterday was my little cherub's 3 month birthday!!! Unbelievable how much he has grown and changes in just three months. I find myself at a loss of words to think that just 3 months ago Omar and I became parents. I have heard it time and time and again from everyone who has children but until you have your own you never realize "how time flies" and the ever popular "enjoy them while they're little, they grow before you know it". I can't believe this time last year He had already started his journey in mommy's belly! o0o0o0o0o... where does the time go ;o)

Last but not least here are some of the picture I had promised from Omar's birthday. Although I posted them on facebook, myspace, etc... just in case you did not get a chance to see them on there. I also have a couple of more photos from Omi's baptism as well. They are pretty similiar to the ones posted previously, but regardless.



And now all ten pictures that were taken at Omar's birthday. Lol... lots of people came but few took pictures. So for those of you that participated but were not the select few which were caught on camera--- it may be a good thing (lol... most people were drinking a lot).


0 comments: