Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Love let's go half on a son"- Jay Z

About the title, I love that song--- one of my favorite J songs really. It really reminds me of Big O and myself and our whole courtship (or rather lack of.... lol).

I cannot believe little O is almost four months old! Time appears to just be zooming by. I must say, that staying home with the little one was definitely the best thing we came up with. Since I started making cakes although my time is being taken up a lot more than before it sure beats going to the office. Although I must admit it is not as if I was working lots before Omi was born. Lol- I think I stopped working PART time some time in like April or May. But regardless... no mas. So... back from my ADD moment. Being home for all his milestones is more rewarding than any amount of salary could be. Today I went and bought him some bottles that come with handles. It looks some what like a sippy cup, but a bottle. He loves it!!! Omar is becoming so self sufficient. Makes me want to sob, he has discovered how to somewhat manuever the bottle in and out of his mouth. Sitting up is his favorite. But it is hilarious, because he likes to sit up facing outward not facing whoever is caring him. Proping him up against pillows is also something he is becoming better at. Its just he moves to much that he starts kicking his legs and well since his balance still isn't the best he starts to slowly shift downward. Funny to watch... I am sure that on Saturday I will have another rant along with some pictures to post of his four month birthday!

0 comments: