Monday, September 15, 2008

Grateful for what I don't have that I didn't want

I just wanted to take the time out to post a little rant, nothing long or any pictures involved. I was just laying in bed while Omar watches football and became inspired ;o)

Being married is always a never ending adventure for us. Ups and downs, but always on the same level. I really cannot complain. Spending lots of time at home with little O leaves a whole lot of thinking time. And not like brain storming thinking, but deep pondering. As I hear from old and new friends about their lives and where their endeavors are taking them... I really must say I am truly fortunate. It is always so easy to think of all the negatives, and all the things you wish would materialize into reality already. While having day in and day out to stop--- and take a look from the outside in somewhat, I realize how fabulous it is to be me. HA HA HA HA HA, full of myself I know. But sincerely, we have both sides of the fam at a drop of a dime, a healthy child, a source of income, home, healthy marriage, etc. It always is much easier to bitch and moan about all the things you want that you don't have. Just putting everything into prospective, whoa we're super lucky in life. I truly wish that everyone if not now, soon has the opportunity to feel as blessed as I do right now.

0 comments: