Monday, September 1, 2008

Action packed doesn't even begin to describe it!

First and foremost.. I want to wish Omar a Happy Birthday! Finally he is 26--- I do not have to hear about how he is younger than me. At least until February... lol. I hope you enjoyed your birthday party/ BBQ. Lots of love and work went into making your day special. I hope you enjoyed it as much as Frankie did- LMAO!

Lots of pictures to upload of course. Plus there are photos that I never uploaded from Omar's baptism. I would hate to make it just a rant about nothing and a just a picture posting frenzy. But oh well, I am beyond exhausted. I may not even post the pictures now anyway since Heidy has some of today's pictures on her camera as well.

Here are a couple of nice pictures from last Sunday's ceremony. Enjoy... I'll soon be posting some pictures of today's party.

Proud God Parents, Javi and Cam

0 comments: