Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Been a minute but I'll make it short

Ok, so its been a while and I really have been meaning to post... but where does the time go? I am really only writing a short rant to brag a bit. My esposo fabuloso strikes again! I really can sit here and complain about oodles of things that Omar does which make me livid not to mention perturbed... but not enough time for that (LOL!). Instead I will sit here and type about how he always remembers how much I enjoy flowers. I suppose every girl does, but I REALLY love getting flowers. It never gets old to me. Omar says giving a girl flowers gives the impression that a boy did something wrong and is trying to make up for it---- but I could care less. For Valentine's Day all I ever ask for is flowers (of course my birthday IS 4 days before... but still). Anyways, last week he bought me some sunflowers. The thought was grand, but the flowers not so much. I'm not big on sunflowers, I don't know much about them... but I don't think they're suppose to droop. I giggled about how they looked sad, because the flowers were looking downward. This week.... he decided to go back to what works, roses. They smelled so divinely, and were so fresh that they have all completely opened. Now it is not just flowers that make Omi great, but it doesn't hurt. Earlier today I was chatting with Cam and realized that every day that passes makes me more appreciative of my husband. I always feel like I talk him up, but I guess its not talking up if it is true. It is quite difficult to describe, but I think D put it best when she said "you can just tell he radiates love for you" Every so often I like to step back and soak it all in. Whoa I am lucky and couldn't imagine a life without my husband.
- Omar, I love you. The bond we share is mesmerizing. Just when I thought things were perfect, our little family was blessed with our son... And now I cannot even remember what our lives were like before little O was born. Our relationship has evolved into such a surreal reality... ((hugs)) mah sexay shocolate (HA HA HA)-

0 comments: