Monday, April 12, 2010

No Blue Cheese



Just a quick little rant about a funny little experience we had last night at IHOP. So usually on Sunday we do dinner at Omar's parents house and stay there until pretty late. However last night we didn't make it in time for dinner but stayed there pretty late anyways. So naturally on a Sunday night there really was nothing else open except IHOP. So we are there with kids in tow and in walks an oriental couple. They were talking (obviously not sure) Chinese relatively loud and little Omi started giggling. So naturally we could not help but be extra observant. Our food came and we were munching away... and than the waitress came over to take the order of the oriental couple. Sorry for being so stereotypical... just giving you a heads up. They are speaking English with a pretty think oriental accent so please forgive me for not being able to decode what they were ordering exactly. I can only assume that it was something with celery. And all of a sudden clear as day (it seemed to us) both Omar and I hear the man say "no bullshit". We both look up from our plates at each other with eyes wide open- almost simultaneously say "did you hear that?" Only to be interrupted by the waitress repeating, "gotcha, no BLUE CHEESE" We almost wet ourselves giggling. I did find it quite inappropriate that someone would say that after placing an order. But I guess I was trying not to be too judgy... HA HA HA HA And that's it, that is my blue cheese story.

Absolutely off topic.. I have found a new love/ obsession with Cantimpalo Chorizo. If it had begun 4 months ago I would have chalked it up to pregnancy cravings. Lol... but no, just since I am trying to stay away from fatty foods I find myself indulging in sandwiches and baked lays. I hope to loose weight soon... pray for me guys, giving up fast foods is really hard for me.

0 comments: