Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Our trip to the Children's Museum

Last Friday the boys and I went over the Children's Museum down by the beach. I met up with my cousin Ana and her two equally as disastrous duo Nicholas and Gabriel. The boys all had such a fun time with each other. I loved watching them interact. (- above is the master piece my little Omar created-)
It took us forever to get them out of the fishing area. Nico was too much, catching those little magnetic plastic fish like it was his job. Omi and Gabo on the other hand were much more excited with the water. To be honest, those pesky plastic fish seemed to just get in the way of the water.
Omi LOVED the art exhibit. He pasted together a pre-fabricated lady bug. It amazes me how much he does already. He is not even two years old and he is so observant and repeats everything he sees with such detail. We later moved onto the portion of the room where he could glue random papers on another sheet of paper. He LOVED the glue, I am pretty sure he took a taste or two. I don't know what it is about glue and kids... I guess the enjoy the taste of horse (eeeeuuuuwwwww)
FINALLY!!!! Some Mama and Omi pictures! These are so few and in between. Since I am the picture fanatic, I do most if not all of the picture taking. So of course, I have an overwhelming amount of pictures of Omi with Papa and everyone else under the sun. So it was nice to get a couple in with my big guy. I love that they are not posing pictures either.
And than... the fire station! These boys had such a wonderful time in that fire engine. I must admit, that the three of them did not allow any other kids to play with the engine until they were done driving. If you look in all the pictures there are different random children patiently waiting their turn only to realize our monsters were in cahoots! When Omi was done, Nico took over; when Nico was done gabo stepped in... and it went that way until they were just bored with the idea of driving.

All these pictures of little man and his cousins, where was Aiden some of you may be asking. Well here he was... tucked away into his carrier sound asleep through all the madness and chaos.

0 comments: