Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just had had H-A-D to post

So yes we all know I am a bigger than life JayZ fan at the ripe old age of (pushing) 30.  His lyrics and beats are always beyond amazing to me.  He spits euphorically to me.  Today- or at least today is when I learned of this song’s existence I was introduced to this beautiful song he dedicates to his daughter Blue Ivory Carter.  Yes I am loving on the song because of the artist, but to hear the words he is saying to his daughter is surreal.  It really brings everything into perspective.  Just because you have all the riches and marvels of the world does not mean you can escape certain pains of the world.  Speaking as someone who knows the awful heart break of miscarriage all too well, I know that feeling of nervousness when you hear the heart beat for the first time.  So many miracles are happening at once, but you are so scared to get excited and have it all end with no warning.  There really was no bigger disappointment to us.  And that moment when your child is born and you feel the true meaning of unconditional love... amazing.

Congratulations and welcome to parenthood Mr.. & Mrs.. Carter.

1 comments:

Ana said...

The song is VERY NICE! AND, loved your post! :) Parenthood is one of the most beautiful blessings we can experience!